X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGriffith
    replied
    Originally posted by lenb View Post
    If there's going to be bitching and moaning about AMA and drones, count me out. I'll stay home and have fun here.
    LOL I'm not worried about this crowd getting into that. Really he just wants to check out what we are all about and lives fairly close by near Macon. He's a cool dude and you guys will like him.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    I guess as the Swiss one among us I will have to play the neutral party and make you all get along, and here's my stamp to prove it

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Asher Carmichael
    replied
    No complaining allowed at SERA!! Not even about the food. Besides, we'll be having too much fun.

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    If there's going to be bitching and moaning about AMA and drones, count me out. I'll stay home and have fun here.

Leave a comment:

• AGriffith
    replied
    I just found out AMA District -V vice president Kris Dixon will be attending so if you have any questions about the FAA stuff, want to bitch about drones, or anything else AMA related, he will be there probably Friday and for sure on Saturday

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Len, I don't see a Pawnee in that trailer

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Asher Carmichael
    replied
    Len (et al.),
    A prayer and positive thoughts for you and everyone for a safe, expedient and enjoyable drive. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    All loaded up and ready to head out. We get on the road this evening and looking forward to seeing you guys again.

This will be the first time out for my recently acquired Duo Discus with a Schambeck up and go. The plane is an older version I obtained out of Canada last year and have spent a good amount of time re-wiring and re-fabing this plane. New graphics were also applied to give this old timer a fresh lease on life.

See you in Georgia, someone bring some peaches!!

Len

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2955 (1).jpg
Views:	98
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	9427

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2951 (1).jpg
Views:	94
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	9428

Leave a comment:

• Asher Carmichael
    commented on 's reply
    I knew Pete was going to possibly be in the south for several events and was wondering if he might show for a day. This is just getting better and better!

• Asher Carmichael
    replied
    Looking forward to it, ZB.

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    I'd love to see those Paragliders.

PreRegister if you're attending. http://www.scalesoaring.com/#!southe...stration/qvmfq

Len

Leave a comment:

• Esprit Tech
    replied
    I was just talking to our guys, looks like we would like to come as well. Our Sprinter is still full of sailplanes and paragliders we wanted to take to the SEFF, but weather had different planes.
    Does my 5m Oxy 5 with Trike XL classifies as scale sailplane? ;-)

Zb/Esprit
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    Exciting new today, Pete Goldsmith contacted me and said he's going to come to the aerotow for a few days!! Looking forward to seeing the Weihe Sailplane he has.

Hey Christian, LOVE the Arcus you have there.... Gonna be a great time.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing you too Christian, and every one else. Been Spring Cleaning the Trailer today ready for loading on Tuesday, we expect to arrive shortly after midday Wednesday!

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Turbine
    replied
    Ready to pack up for SERA 2016. Can't wait to meet you guys again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X