Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimD
    commented on 's reply
    Not on mine, pack of two decals taped to fin, just pulled it right off and tail is bare.

• Sinkhappens86
    replied
    Mine will be a pure sailplane as well.

Also just got my graphics for mine from Callie today! It appears that the German flag on the tail is painted on?

​
    Last edited by Sinkhappens86; 12-21-2018, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by pete914 View Post
    Wow, awesome. Drooling over these. Excellent value. This will be a workhorse glider that really can handle all conditions. Are you guys adding SLS?
    Yes....I am adding the motor and prop to the front of mine so I can go out to Broadass Flats with you and flyat the Hanover Field!

Leave a comment:

• JimD
    replied
    I am with you Bryan, going pure sailplane on mine too.

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to stick with sailplane for the time being. I know some folks don't have regular tow pilots but to me having a "save" lever sort of takes something away from the challenge. Who knows, may add the SLS at some point.

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Even after seeing the prototypes your video has me even more excited for delivery. Fedex just sent another email and the trucker must have made really good time as they are now saying today! Woohoo!

• French1
    commented on 's reply
    Fixed, sorry

• Swiss1
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Tom and all of you who made the purchase through The Model Box. In return I thank Ali Machinchi and Joe Ballard from Horizon Hobby to have made this possible!

• Swiss1
    commented on 's reply
    It say's there is an error in playback!

• pete914
    replied
    Wow, awesome. Drooling over these. Excellent value. This will be a workhorse glider that really can handle all conditions. Are you guys adding SLS?

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Good morning everyone

yesterday was christmas for me too, very happy of the quality of the kit.

If if you want to judge by yourself here is a video I made yesterday during the unboxing, it should let you have a pretty clear vision of the product.

as always if you have questions I will be me than glad to answer them

Last edited by French1; 12-21-2018, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stevekremer
    replied
    Bryan,

That is not fluorescent orange. It is anti-collision orange. If you remove it, the chances of a collision go up exponentially! Don't do it.

Steve K

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    replied
    Does anyone know if the fluorescent orange can be wiped off with lacquer thinner or something without effecting the white base coat? Not relishing the thought of having to sand it off. Mine won't show up till Saturday so haven't had a chance to fiddle with it myself just yet.

Leave a comment:

• ARUP
    commented on 's reply
    The FedEx guy asked me if I wanted to check contents before he left. Then he asked me what it was and, he too, was pretty excited about it so I showed him some vids on our site. I let him know that since the box wasn't crushed and had no fork lift holes punched in it that it would be okay... which it was!

All the girls like my Bug cars! They leave 'love' notes on 'em all the time! lol

• lenb
    replied
    Looks great guys. Thanks for posting and its exciting to see a larger sailplane, which has traveled such a long distance, come in undamaged !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X