commented on 's reply
    So is everyone else, patience grasshopper

• French1
    replied
    Here is a video for those who were not with us last week end

Leave a comment:

• Mosquito
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still waiting on my unpainted one I ordered.

• Swiss1
    replied
    Ali asked me to post this from RC Groups!

What do you chaps think about this??

I have been working with the factory to try and offer a pre painted spinner and prop? Its been tough because the factory who supplies the props and spinners could not paint and get a close match. Anyway... I finally managed to work it out where I am happy.

So. The question is... Will there be enough of a demand to warrant us going to production? As well as what would people be willing to pay to have matched spinner and prop?
    Right now. The Spinner sells for $21 and the Carbon props are $43 a pair.

Let me know your thoughts please...

Regards Ali

P.S. I know I am going to be asked. First shipment of ASH 31's was scheduled to leave the factory on the 24th of this month, but that's been delayed a week due to an issue with freight. The booking is now the 2nd of November. Sorry. I have no way of knowing who will get their kit on the first batch? But rest assured. The second and third order is already in production as we speak. Images

View all Images in thread
    Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Just to quench the rumor about tarrifs, there is no price increase on this model, I had word from Ali today that is not the case and it will be sold at the original price of $2699.99!

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 10-16-2018, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ARUP
    replied
    Awesome! Thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• Steve P
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    I have it in good authority that I should have the first batch models in hand to deliver at the Cumberland Fall Event
    I will say no more than that!

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    You tell'em! I'll second the motion!

• ARUP
    replied
    I sure can't wait to get this model!

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Here is another video of today flying with the ASH

Pushing slowly but surely the flying envelope (some more to discover for sure)
    Quite predictable sailplane in flight, very forgiving!

A little bit of aerobatics in order to better judge the limits of that beautiful bird. To my taste it is a winner, a lot of roll and pitch authority, making it a very versatile machine. Conditions were a bit windy but it didn't affected much in flight, just made the take off shorter

Congrats to the development team, Ali, Craig, Alex and Peter. Exactly the plane I was looking for!

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    replied
    Looks like they updated the first delivery date on HH website. I know it's still a couple months out but do we know the status of when the manual will be available?

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    Nice buddy!!!!

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Here is a first on board video

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    You and me both. Can't wait for this one to get shipped!
Working...
X