X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello82
    replied
    eeerrrr...lets try to figure out how to do that RC style with 2 Axel pilots, 2 servos, and 2 rocket packs!.....maybe from Lens DG-1000?

Leave a comment:

• Stew2
    replied
    I think they are the example of what happens when you jump out of a perfectly good airplane and realize you didn’t really want to do that and decide to get back in!!!

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    Those guys are certifiably crazy

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Here is a good use for a Pilatus PC-6 Porter

Leave a comment:

• jgallacher
    replied
    Take a look at this.
    https://youtu.be/23Woei-LYpw

Leave a comment:

• Al_M
    replied
    Here's an old video that Steve posted a while ago. Worth re-watching. Len, this one's for you!
    https:

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    commented on 's reply
    I just flew as normal, a 5" quad at those distances was invisible! Sam and Evan are amazing with these quads, they flew through the woods at speed while we were driving in golf carts and they never touched any tree branches, truly great dexterity!

• Al_M
    replied
    Amazing job of flying the quad, keeping the camera pointing at the Arcus. Great video. Swiss, how were you able to maintain focus on flying the Arcus with the quad flitting around your airplane? I would have have been really nervous, just saying! 😐

Leave a comment:

• Stew2
    replied
    Really neat video!! Could be a cool way to include some FPV guys in the fun. I am not calibrated for how close the quad is really getting, but it sure seems close quite a few times. Neat stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    This video was made by Sam Pankratz and Evan Turner while we attended the Clover Creek Fun Fly in September!
    Tow pilot is David Moser with the Hangar 9 Pawnee and my sailplane is an H Model 6.6m Arcus.
    Thank's guys

Leave a comment:

• Xroadie
    commented on 's reply
    I look forward to trying it!!

• Swiss1
    replied
    HA.......His . pronunciation is correct but he has no idea about BEER!!! I will bring some Aechtes Schietzer Beer to an event and let you be the judge

Jeremy and Ben
    SCC AAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Xroadie
    replied
    This is for Swiss1.... aka Mr. Pronunciation!! "Swiss beer is peepee water"

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    commented on 's reply
    Also has a 50% Elfe P2!

• Tango Juliet
    replied
    Wonder what the shipping cost to the US would be?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X