X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve P
    commented on 's reply
    It is a cool sequence (and a good movie). If you watch closely, in the close-up shots the canopy is on backwards. Watch the vent windows move from left side to right side as the video progresses and camera shots change. The canopy in the final scene is also open in the reverse of the actual sailplane.

• Tom
    replied

Leave a comment:

• edfmaniac
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have a problem with motion sickness in planes for some reason. But put me in a boat that is far enough off shore to see nothing but water, or put some VR goggles on me, and it won't be long before I'm done.

• Swiss1
    replied
    If you have a spare hour, sit back and enjoy this old one from James May's Toy Story series

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Tango Juliet
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so jealous of guys who can do that without getting sick!

• Csessa
    replied
    1:2 JS1 maiden flight.

Reposting this video after the rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Here is a great video, if you don't understand German, read all the subtitles the first go around, then watch it again to see all the cool goodies in the Candy Shop

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• Steve P
    commented on 's reply
    Reedsville, PA. Southeast of State College. Not far from Paul's home and down the road from where we hold the Sky High Aerotow.

• edfmaniac
    replied
    This one always puts me in a good mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAOa3oRBFq8

Last edited by Steve P; 12-14-2018, 08:02 PM. Reason: placed in viewer mode using the toolbar

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    Same place, this one is a fiberglass wing repair, then a wood wing repair or build.

Leave a comment:

• Tango Juliet
    replied
    That was worth the watch. Vacuum sanding pads! Would be a game changer in my hobby room!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff D
    replied
    Wow! That was great .So much to be learned. Thanks for sharing it.

​​​

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    One of my favorites

I watch this every year.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, where was that filmed?

• lenb
    replied
    Our friend and fellow sailplane pilot Paul Naton ( Radio Carbon Arts ) has released a short film of full scale sailplanes taking off and landing. You're surety see your favorite glass slipper during this 30 minute treat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X