Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Model Box Covid 19 Shameless Commercial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Model Box Covid 19 Shameless Commercial!

During this uncertain COVID 19 pandemic, retail businesses will be effected including The Model Box. We know that you will be working on projects during this time and when you need additional items, please give us a chance to fulfill your needs! Depending on your order amount we will do our best to include a discount, and as a small business we do not charge tax Most of our distributors are shipping as normal, others not, we will ship from our location and also directly from Horizon Hobby! We've been in business for 32 years and we, including you, have never experienced anything to this magnitude. Thank you for the opportunity to help you!

The Model Box
    205 978 8787

Stay Well

Jeremy & Janet

SCC AAA TT TN

How many times have we heard (or said), "I wish I had time to build something."

WELL...look at it this way, that wish has been granted!!!
    A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

So...this morning, I took inventory and made a list of everything I need to finish the building projects currently in process. Then, I called the Model Box and ordered everything on the list!

First major item was a roll of the new Oratex fabric covering for the fuselage and stab of my Aviation Concepts 1/3-scale 2-33.

Next was replenishment stock of Deluxe Materials Aliphatic Resin and Speed Bond glue plus a bottle of Cover Grip...Love these products!

Then a list of hardware items like 1/4" DuBro axles and Hangar 9 Pro-Link 4-40 pushrods.
      A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

My list of build projecrts:

1) Final touches on Peter Goldsmith Designs Cessna L-19 ~ installing engine, exhaust system, and fuel system. Still need to paint the cowling.

2) Finish the Aviation Concepts Schweizer 1/3-scale 2-33 ~ hey, it's only taken six years

3) Finish the PAU Viper ST that I got two years ago ~ just needs engine, exhaust system, and fuel system installed ~ why does that sound familiar

4) Finish the Peter Goldsmith Designs Foxbat RES Nostalgia class sailplane ~ all framed up, needs to be covered.

5) Start building the beautiful Aviation Concepts Cessna 185 kit ~ before Gunny completely gives up on me!

6) Then there are the reserve kits I have in stock, PGD Schweizer 1-26, Cmelak, L19, and Opal.
        A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Now that you wrote it down and put it out there, you better get it done!! No pressure.

Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• gunny11
            gunny11 commented
            Editing a comment
            Muhahahaaa.....

What I have gotten done (from kit to flight) in the last 25 months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_92.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	40490

Name:	IMG_3040.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	40491

Name:	IMG_92.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	40492

Name:	IMG_3042.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	40493

Name:	IMG_3040.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	40494

Name:	IMG_3039.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	40495

A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

You didn't post the new building, kitchen at the church, mens bathroom, kitchen storage, weather station and I'm sure a ton more!! You're like a production facility.

Len Buffinton
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• JimD
              JimD commented
              Editing a comment
              ...just some minor little side projects!

• gunny11
              gunny11 commented
              Editing a comment
              🙄 he's more busy now, now that he's been retired!

Does Jim ever sleep ?? OMG the pictures are overwhelming on what he has gotten done in two years. Very Impressive Doctor Dolly...
            Minneapolis Kevin.

Comment

Working...
            X