SoCal Monthly Aerotow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Monthly Aerotow

SoCal sailplane pilots: The Palomar RC Flyers club has allowed us to have an aerotow on the first Saturday of each month. AMA is required. They DO NOT SUPPLY A TOW PILOT. So if you want to join in the fun and you have a tow pilot bring him/her. Contact me Jim Gallacher at jgallacher@cox.net to see if a tow pilot is going to be in attendance. So if you are bringing a tow pilot contact me so I can relay the info to the rest of you that contact me. It is usually attended by 4 to 6 pilots so we have more room. The directions to the field can be found at www.palomarrcflyers.com.
    Jim G

January 4th the first Saturday of the month aerotow was another success. 70 deg and no wind. However we had an inversion which was a problem if you got low. Had 6 aerotow gliders and a a couple of electrics. We do it again on February 1st.

Comment

No photos?!
      Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Sorry NO PHOTOS. I get involved and forget the good stuff. Will try to fix that Feb 1st.

Comment

Saturday the 7th of March is the next aerotow. We have Don VanGundy with his Biddle on tow. Big sailplanes welcome.

Comment

The monthly aerotow has been canceled fir the time being.

Comment

Working...
            X