2016 Horizon Hobby Aero Tow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Horizon Hobby Aero Tow

Just received an email this morning from Missie Anderson letting us know the dates for the 2016 Horizon Hobby Aerotow, June 16th-19th.

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

She has a block of rooms reserved at the Best Western in Monticello. When reserving as for the Horizon Hobby Group Block and the price is $84.99 which is a government rate.

Comment

HORIZON HOBBY AEROTOW HAS ADDED ANOTHER DAY TO THE EVENT !!

Peter Goldsmith, ( Mr Horizon Hobby ) has announced the addition of another soaring day to the annual aerotow.. The new dates are June 15-19, 2016

In other BREAKING NEWS, you can now register ONLINE and pre-pay with PAYPAL...
      Registration is fast and simple.

CLICK HEAR FOR THE REGISTRATION PAGE
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Other news on the Horizon front is that Missie Anderson is retiring on April 8th, but told me she may make it to the Aerotow just to sell us some raffle tickets
        I'm sure you all wish her the best as we do, and hope to see her at some of the events she used to organize!

Jeremy and Ben
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Hi all just got my reservations in at the best western for the up coming horizon aerotow,I know its a long drive but it sounds like to much fun to miss. Pete G let me know if we are still on for the ash 26 . Thanks Rick from PSL. fl.

Comment

Hi Rick,
            Great to see you're attending the event. Its a fun time and great location. Looking forward to seeing you there.

len
            Len Buffinton
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

A friend of mine was asking about what models may be for sale at the event....anyone brining anything to sell?

Pete

Comment

Pete, I have a Ventus 5m-6m for sale just like yours, needs a little work after it developed flutter at Cumberland last year!

Jeremy and Ben
                SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Y'all have fun, can't do it this year

Comment

Well, only a week away, we still have 2 discounted rooms available at the Courtyard in Champaign, they will be cancelled on Friday if no one wants them!

Jeremy and Ben
                    SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event. I should be arriving sometime Wednesday.

Bob

Comment

Bob,

I will be glad to see you, long time no see

Stéphane
                        Stéphane
                        Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

Originally posted by BobM View Post
                          Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event. I should be arriving sometime Wednesday.

Bob
                          Glad you can make it Bob!!

Pete

Comment

Getting excited for the Aerotow. With over 40 per-registrations already, this should be a spectacular event. We have the trailer mostly packed, Don is arriving here Sunday evening for the final loading and we'll be on the road early Monday morning.
                            Really looking forward to seeing all my friends again.

Len
                            Len Buffinton
                            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Hi All, I started packing today ,all day. And I am still not done I hope to leave early Tues. and get into town sometime Wed. What other sailplanes can we bring for fun flying.Early morning and night.. Can't wait to see your all . Rick from PSL Fl.

Comment

Working...
                              X