Black Dirt Aerotow 2020 - October 9-11 - Goshen, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Dirt Aerotow 2020 - October 9-11 - Goshen, NY

Starting this thread as a placeholder for another trip back to the black dirt region of NY State. Dates are October 9-11.

***Click Here to Register***

Last edited by JimD; 08-21-2020, 09:45 AM. Reason: Updated to add registration
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Outstanding!!!!

Comment

Just received the flyer for the event. Register Here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	157.3 KB ID:	42176
      Last edited by JimD; 08-21-2020, 09:47 AM. Reason: Added registration link
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

I love black dirt.... I'm in! Again.
        Gunny
        Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

REGISTER!

JIm has posted the registration link above. Also here...https://bit.ly/34GyIYq
          Last edited by Steve P; 08-27-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

registered and camping!
            Gunny
            Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Some folks have gone to the BDS club webstie and worried the event is not showing on their club calendar. The event is on, their website is fubar. That is all.

Comment

• Steve P
                Steve P commented
                Editing a comment
                PS: NO LUNCH served at the field. BYO only.

Thank you! See you there!

Comment

Signed up but not camping. Tow vehicle issues. Will cram what I can into the Rav4....

Comment

and i have the opposite issue! Camper issues. Its in NJ near Goshen getting new axles put on it. Dont know if it will be done in time.
                  Gunny
                  Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

My camper is fixed and will be arriving on Thursday!
                    Gunny
                    Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

I can finally make an event finally again... Will be arriving Friday for the weekend...look forward to seeing everyone again!!

Matt

Comment

Planning to arrive Thursday afternoon
                        Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

What not comments yet?

It was a an outstanding day. Cool but not cold. Light breeze. As many tow planes as Gliders. No runway conflicts (two runways helped a bit). No carnage (at least I did not see any). We just needed another 5 or 10 glider pilots to fill out the lulls.

Perfect weather to maiden my new Antares. Thanks to Scot Steward who virtually held my hand from deciding what to get all the way thru to setting up the radio. Thanks to Len for giving the plane a once over and for standing by on the maiden and helping getting it trimmed out. Thanks to Steve P for opening his stock pile for some last minute parts.

And anyone that was there knows I am very happy with the glider. I really think it was one of the top 3 days of RC flying for me ever.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201009_105501_Moment(3).jpg
Views:	243
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	42513 The field was not too crowded. The waiting line was never more than two long.

Comment

Working...
                            X