• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Some tow planes landing

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks GerryE for posting all those cool videos. Very awsome to watch! Everyone will enjoy them...

Also thanks to the Black dirt Squadron and Steve R. and wife Susan for having us again at your perfectly manicured field again. As always fun to attend.
            Gunny
            Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Awe,

That was nice Gunny.
              Len Buffinton
              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• gunny11
                gunny11 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Len, I didn't even notice that I was nodding my head when once you said that. LOL

Many thanks to the Black Dirt Squadron....it was great to enjoy the day with everyone.

Many thanks to the tow pilots and a special thanks to Steve R and with wife Susan for making the event wonderful !

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5442.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.0 KB ID:	42558 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1223.jpg Views:	0 Size:	279.2 KB ID:	42577 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1261.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	42561 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1255.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.3 KB ID:	42562 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1251.jpg Views:	0 Size:	413.5 KB ID:	42563 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1265.jpg Views:	0 Size:	392.3 KB ID:	42564 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1274.jpg Views:	0 Size:	450.8 KB ID:	42565 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5449.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	42566 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1254.jpg Views:	0 Size:	325.1 KB ID:	42567 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1236.jpg Views:	0 Size:	392.6 KB ID:	42568 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1278.jpg Views:	0 Size:	372.8 KB ID:	42569 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1269.jpg Views:	0 Size:	445.5 KB ID:	42570 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1240.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.0 KB ID:	42571 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1247.jpg Views:	0 Size:	347.5 KB ID:	42572 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1231.jpg Views:	0 Size:	337.9 KB ID:	42573 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1243.jpg Views:	0 Size:	354.1 KB ID:	42575 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1268.jpg Views:	0 Size:	419.6 KB ID:	42576

Here are a few pictures from Saturday
              Attached Files
              Last edited by BobM; 10-12-2020, 01:45 AM.

Comment

T-HEVY wasn't bothered by the strong breeze Saturday, managed to catch a few nice thermals despite the wind. Plus landing is almost easier with a good headwind, that's assuming you can make it back upwind to the runway that is. It was great to see everyone. Hopefully next year we won't need the masks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201010_192136290.MP.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	42580
                Nodd - Chris Evans

Comment

Thanks to all who made this years event possible and thanks to all who showed up for making it an awesome gathering! Special thanks to Steve R and Susan R for hosting and putting up with us, and to all the zealous tow pilots for their dedication and courage. I'm excited about the mention of a Spring Fling there!

Comment

Yes many thanks to Steve and Susan for hosting, the volunteers and tow pilots,... and to Tom as a new beginning tow pilot and learning the ropes It was great time and good to see everyone again. Congrats to Connie on the Antares maiden...he is loving it! And the other few maidens I saw but don't know their names.

Thermals were really booming last two days even though the sunniest day was Friday. Sunday I put in almost an hour on my last flight , but had to come down because my fingers were numb and the field was closing down. Got to understand my DG-800 from a different perspective!

See you in Cumberland!

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by hello82 View Post
                      Yes many thanks to Steve and Susan for hosting, the volunteers and tow pilots,... and to Tom as a new beginning tow pilot and learning the ropes It was great time and good to see everyone again. Congrats to Connie on the Antares maiden...he is loving it! And the other few maidens I saw but don't know their names.

Thermals were really booming last two days even though the sunniest day was Friday. Sunday I put in almost an hour on my last flight , but had to come down because my fingers were numb and the field was closing down. Got to understand my DG-800 from a different perspective!

See you in Cumberland!

Matt
                      Well you got 60 minutes on your DG800, I do not think Kevin ever went 60 Secs. Yuke Yuke.

Comment

Well that was amount the top 3 flying weekends I can remember. Maybe getting the Antares in the air had something to do with it. Also coming home with no damage is a big pulse. Great venue, great hosts, good to great weather.

Thanks as always to tow pilots for putting their equipment to work and for their using their acquired skills to benefit the rest of us.

Let’s keep this one on the schedule and a spring fling would be a great pulse for us local folks.

Comment

Plus one for a Spring fling event!
                          Gunny
                          Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Well, better late than never probably applies in this case. Sadly it took way too long to get to the editing (very sorry). On the bright side, it's something new to look at in the middle of the winter ;-)

Here is the Black Dirt album link https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUkiDNN

Hope it brightens the snowy days for you.

Also Thank you to Steve, his whole crew and all the tow pilots for all your efforts. It was a break I needed and enjoyed - even though I was camper-less this time. Boy this commuting thing is for the birds.....

Enjoy,
                            Jeff
                            Last edited by Jeff D; 02-17-2021, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Outstanding Jeff, Just what I needed!
                              Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Working...
                              X