Tomahawk 3.3m electro Swift S1 from Rosenthal USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomahawk 3.3m electro Swift S1 from Rosenthal USA

Picked up a different project to replenish the fleet from Bruce, A Cumberland go fast project : the Tomahawk 3.3m Swift S1, will be fitted with a LMT FES system on 6S, should be able to take off vertically…. 5 weeks to get ready! Should be plenty according the state of the kit.
    Stay tuned

P.S. Kevin beware!!!

Attached Files
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

i see your pilot is in recovery from the crash in the oxygen tent masked up too

Comment

• French1
      French1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is not the same one, this one is currently in the oxygen chamber in preparation of high altitude flights with my AS33, he is a big 1/2 scale guy.
      The Edelweiss pilot lost its head, it literally exploded and got stabbed by a piece of the canopy!

Glad you got that Swift...I was dangerously close to snapping it up but need to finish my Blue Airlines Swift I already have...yours should be awesome...
    kevin

Comment

That will be cool plane for sure Kevin

Tonight started and finished the wings, use Spektrum A5060 that fit the servo holders with a bit of shimming. Floating MPX plugs for fuselage connection.
      And most of the evening has been consumed applying the decals, black and white it is!
      Attached Files
      Stéphane

Comment

Fuse has been completed in no time, hardest part is the motor mount…
        Attached Files
        Stéphane

Comment

Two servos high torque, receiver, ESC and radio board complete the install
          Attached Files
          Stéphane

Comment

And first flight was yesterday, a bit of dual rate, and here we go. Plenty of climb rate, climbs are about 5-10s. That thing will be a riot in Cumberland

Stéphane

Comment

Working...
            X