Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French1
    replied
    And first flight was yesterday, a bit of dual rate, and here we go. Plenty of climb rate, climbs are about 5-10s. That thing will be a riot in Cumberland

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Two servos high torque, receiver, ESC and radio board complete the install
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Fuse has been completed in no time, hardest part is the motor mount…
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• French1
    commented on 's reply
    That is not the same one, this one is currently in the oxygen chamber in preparation of high altitude flights with my AS33, he is a big 1/2 scale guy.
    The Edelweiss pilot lost its head, it literally exploded and got stabbed by a piece of the canopy!

• French1
    replied
    That will be cool plane for sure Kevin

Tonight started and finished the wings, use Spektrum A5060 that fit the servo holders with a bit of shimming. Floating MPX plugs for fuselage connection.
    And most of the evening has been consumed applying the decals, black and white it is!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kjkavaney
    replied
    Glad you got that Swift...I was dangerously close to snapping it up but need to finish my Blue Airlines Swift I already have...yours should be awesome...
    kevin

Leave a comment:

• horsefeetky
    replied
    i see your pilot is in recovery from the crash in the oxygen tent masked up too

Leave a comment:

• French1
    started a topic Tomahawk 3.3m electro Swift S1 from Rosenthal USA

Tomahawk 3.3m electro Swift S1 from Rosenthal USA

Picked up a different project to replenish the fleet from Bruce, A Cumberland go fast project : the Tomahawk 3.3m Swift S1, will be fitted with a LMT FES system on 6S, should be able to take off vertically…. 5 weeks to get ready! Should be plenty according the state of the kit.
    Stay tuned

P.S. Kevin beware!!!

Attached Files
Working...
X