X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French1
    replied
    here is the link for the challenge cup for Cumberland this summer

please register on the website and download the task from the information tab on the even section.

if you have issues with registering and getting the task I will help you onsite, will be there Thursday -sunday, if you want to get ready soonner because you arrive earlier, get back in tuch with me by PM

Stéphane

Leave a comment:

• hello82
    replied
    I wish I could make it !! Hopefully next year, but I will try to download this file anyhow. I will be at Cumberland though and look forward to it there again.

Also I just purchased the snipe and raven...to down load onto this gear, do I need to also use PC computer instead of a Mac Apple, like I had to with the T3000 upgrades?

Still learning as I go with all this tech stuff...have not read the manuals yet either of course..lol

thanks
    Matt
    Last edited by hello82; 06-18-2021, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Here is where is the Winamac Cup entry, you should be able to find the task file there too, if not let me know and I will email it to you

Are you coming Matt?

Stéphane

Leave a comment:

• hello82
    replied
    I'm in too, thanks Stephane!

Matt

Leave a comment:

• French1
    commented on 's reply
    changed the website, register on triangle league

• Sinkhappens86
    replied
    I'm in! Looking forward to this!

Leave a comment:

• French1
    started a topic 2021 East coast GPS CUP

2021 East coast GPS CUP

For every aerotow we will have, I will setup a GPS CUP and send the interested parties the Task file.

A cup is an easy going competition where there is a ranking over the best 6 flights during the event, you take off when you want and get you flights at your pace

We will be using the Triangle league platform for scoring so, please register as a pilot on the platform :

Online Wettbewerb für Modellsegelflug Piloten welche GPS Triangle Aufgaben fliegen.

If you are interested email me back so I can create a mailing list for interested parties

Stéphane
    Last edited by French1; 06-16-2021, 05:52 PM. Reason: changed platform from F3XVault to Triangle league, better match for Cup format
Working...
X