Texas at HH Aerotow 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas at HH Aerotow 2018

For those fellow Texans that didn't/couldn't make it to Monticello for the HH Aerotow we were well represented. I met and counted at least nine of us there including the wife and I. It was great to meet you all!
    Last edited by BryanB; 06-18-2018, 02:13 PM.

Hey, Bryan I live in Garland and have been flying with Dr. Andrew Jamieson out in Greenville, TX. On a sod farm that we are welcomed to use. Next Monday we are expecting to meet at a new private air strip south of Greenville. I had to have cervical spine surgery back in April, so my flying this season has been impacted. Hope to make the Mickey Sullivan in September. Just returned from my therapy session and my therapist says I am progressing well.
    Mark

Comment

• BryanB
      BryanB commented
      Editing a comment
      Mark, hope you heal quickly. My local tow pilot down here in Spring had surgery about a month ago and will probably be down for at least another month or two getting some reconstruction surgery done. I may have to road trip over to San Antonio as well as up your way.......
      Last edited by BryanB; 06-18-2018, 09:18 PM.

Enjoyed meeting you Bryan. We’ll have to get together sometime when I get settled in back in the Mobile, AL area.

Comment

• BryanB
      BryanB commented
      Editing a comment
      Likewise Asher. It was very enjoyable meeting everyone and hope to get together again soon.

• Mosquito
      Mosquito commented
      Editing a comment
      And I finally got to meet Asher!
Working...
X