McMaster-Carr Candy Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMaster-Carr Candy Shop

Has anyone else shopped at McMaster-Carr for "just a couple of things" and ended up spending over a hundred bucks?
    Last edited by yyz; 07-22-2020, 08:02 PM.

All the time....They have me down a frequent flier....
    kevin

Comment

Love that place. Remember their yellow 4" thick catalogs... I still have one from 02.
      Gunny
      Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Drug dealers, they are.🤪

Comment

• yyz
          yyz commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, the first one isn't free...

im the guy that goes to the dealer and tries to buy everything for the whole year but then ends up doing that every couple weeks...Friends love that I have what they need though.

Comment

Even worse...I live about 25 miles from the California warehouse. Don't have to wait for the shizzle to be sent to me.
          Tom

Comment

I've seen items on their web site that would easily solve a problem. Then I look at the shipping and handling and realize this is the first time I've needed something like that. It does keep me thinking of new ways to approach perceived problems. Good way to keep the gray matter between the ears sharp.
            Mark

Comment

McMaster Carr is on speed dial.
              Order on Monday, there on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning at the latest.
              Len Buffinton
              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

What are pilots purchasing a McMaster Carr?

Comment

One thing about McMaster-Carr......always get a price quote on shipping......forgot what I bought but I needed it for a job and no place local had it so ordered it up and when it got here it was $26 for the part......and $28 for shipping! 😳 Thankfully it was a time & material job.....
                  TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

• Mark9
                    Mark9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly what I have experienced. Sometimes it has been even more lopsided!
                Working...
                X