Servo frames, receiver brackets and stuff from STV Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servo frames, receiver brackets and stuff from STV Tech

Among other things in my recent order, I’m digging the receiver click brackets from STV Tech. No more Velcro.

https://www.stv-tech.com

Many a luxury to be sure, but so is this hobby...

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	164.7 KB ID:	39477
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	181.7 KB ID:	39478
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	185.5 KB ID:	39479

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

I should have done a better job of reading the descriptions of the Jeti receiver frames on the STV-Tech website. I bought a frame for the CB200 and it fits perfectly. I bought four frames for Jeti R3 receivers. The STV-Tech website shows Jeti R2 receivers, not R3 receivers. I wrongly assumed the Jeti R2 frames would fit the R3 receivers. The R2's are not wide enough or long enough for the Jeti R3 receivers. Not a big deal since I only spent about $25.00 The frames are high quality. I would buy the R3 frames but they aren't listed on their website.

Comment

I contacted STV-Tech and was able to order frames for the Jeti R3 receivers. They fit perfectly !

Comment

Glad that worked out. These little things are a luxury to be sure, but for anal-retentive, wire-weaving fusspots like me, they're the bomb!

PowerExpander version below. Also, off to the top left is one of the antenna standoffs.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	387.8 KB ID:	40335
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Working...
        X