The Model Box on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Model Box on TV

Just thought I would share this, we appeared on a local TV show yesterday showing items that we sell including multi rotors. Notice the video that is playing on the laptop next to the Typhoon H.
    And for a bonus point can you spot who is lurking in the shadows during the micro FPV video? As you can see we also received the Convergence now backordered to January and the DX20's finaly arrive on Friday

http://abc3340.com/station/talk-of-alabama/talk-of-alabama-113016-the-model-box

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Very nice promo piece by the local station, and nice video of the HighPoint airfield! You did a good job representing the diverse nature of the hobby. Never did figure out who the lurker is from the video, but I could make a general guess.
    A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

• Swiss1
      Swiss1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Watch the FPV video closely Jim, he is wearing a Black Model Box shirt in front of a black curtain!

Snatch filling in for Ben this year?

A tornado watch on screen and a Swiss Tornado in the studio. Congratulations.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• Swiss1
      Swiss1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve you you are right, Ben is on his last week of school before graduation!

• Steve P
      Steve P commented
      Editing a comment
      Yow! I remember when Ben was just entering college!

Nice job Jeremy! Where's the rest of the Typhoon videos?

Comment

• Swiss1
      Swiss1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Snatch has all the video footage, he is supposed to download it!

Good interview Jeremy,, I hope you get some traffic from it!.

Len
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• Swiss1
      Swiss1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank's Len.
Working...
X