Shark 304 SL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark 304 SL

Just about done ( Lenny is relieved probably ) .....any comments on my install, tried to keep Rx antennas out of the way of the Batts and wiring. Two 6s 5000ma pack underneath mounting platform...wiring in series....balances out nice...when I just tow, I move the RX packs forward where the ESC is and it balances nice....Lenny, I used a Champion SRS box on this one, and the one you sold me for my Nimbus...Thx
    Please dont hesitate with opinion, love to see how other people build.
    Hans
    Attached Files

Looks good.

I would put antennas on the bottom of fuselage. That carbon kevlar is evil. Most of the time when you are flying you see the bottom of the fuselage. The next thing after that should be some of the antennas.

Comment

Very nice install! I really love the way the Shark flies. When's the maiden?
      Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

The Carbon/Kevlar weave on the platform that holds the Rx is Ultracote ( matched the inside along the interior sides)...I dont know if the weave along the upper sides that came with the model is actual weave, hard to tell, but the two "shelves" I made one for the power box, Rx, and Rx batts and the other one for the speed control is plywood with ultacote..hopefully the maiden will be in the spring at one of the scale events...I thinks its a good idea to have somene who has been around to take a look before I fly it....just want to make sure set-up is good !
        Thx

Comment

Thx Mike...I moved the antenna wires to the rear along the outside of the retract wall...on both sides...they are about 2 inches up from the floor...I was actually going to do this anyway, dont really like any kevlar/carbon around the antennas, plus they were right above my two motor packs..... so I have two vertical and two horizontal...its great being retired
          Hans
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks great Hans, Very clean install,
            Len Buffinton
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
            X