Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Horizon Hobby Aero Tow - 20th Anniversary - 12-15 June

12-15 June 2024 | Eli Field | Monticello, IL

Registration for the full 4-day event is just $60. Please send your name and basic contact information to scalesoaring2024@gmail.com
    Formal registration materials via a Google form will be sent via reply. Questions can also be answered at that address or to the initial event coordinators Stephane Ruelle and Len Buffinton.

There will be continual flying -- simultaneous launch and recovery -- multiple tow planes -- both hard and grass landing at Eli Field. There will also be limited inside storage. Camping is allowed on site at Eli however no hookups or support services. There will be a Friday night BBQ hosted by Peter and Caroline Goldsmith -- details to come and via the pre-registration process.

Plans are in development but will include trophies, awards, raffles, surprises...

This is one you DO NOT want to miss! More to come. Stay tuned!

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	773.7 KB ID:	49625
    Last edited by Steve P; 02-17-2024, 05:28 PM.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

I will be happy to return to that mythical event one more time, will probably be the 14th for me! I will be glade once again to meet old friends and make new ones!

If you are planning to attend that would be great to fill the pre-registration to help the organizers, here is the link:

Event Timing: June 12th-15th, 2024 Event Address: Eli Field, 999 Iron Horse Pl, Monticello, IL 61856 Contact us at scalesoaring2024@gmail.com Payment will be collected at the field upon arrival

here is the list of the pre-registered pilots, if you are not in here, please complete the form:

Rick S. (CA)
    Robert M. (CT)
    Steve P. (CT)
    Len B. (CT)
    Stephane R. (MI)
    Michael K. (KY)
    Tom K. (IL)
    Chris L. (IN)
    Kevin J. K. (MN)
    Bruce D. (CA)
    Brian M. (MO)
    Ed W. (MI)
    Laurence A. (MO)
    John L. (OH)
    Steve R. (NY)
    Dean G. (OR)
    Randy M. (KS)​
    Conio C. (CT)
    Dan S. (CT)
    Dan R. (FL)
    Gary N. (IN)
    Tim M. (MN)
    Scott M. (CA)
    Paul H. (WI)
    David K. (MN)
    Rolly K. (MI)
    Perry V. (TX)​

I will keep updating the list as I receive them.

stéphane​
    Last edited by French1; 03-04-2024, 06:59 PM.
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

For now 17 pre registered pilots representing 12 states

keep it coming!​
      Stéphane

Comment

27 registered pilots, 15 states
        Stéphane

Comment