Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 USA GPS Nationals - June 4-11 - Exciting News!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlachow
    replied
    This is what three 13 lap flights in the same group looks like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot Group 4.png
Views:	111
Size:	569.0 KB
ID:	47897

Leave a comment:

• Scalesoaring
    replied
    Here is a teaser video from the event:

Leave a comment:

• Scalesoaring
    replied
    Originally posted by hello82 View Post
    Hey there Bruce

Sounds like a really good time ! I was planning on being there this year and had it all worked out, but alas, work issues of course shifted right into that time slot. Hopefully next year. All the planes there I would love to see.

Will the workshop being videoed? Would be great to see also!

Have a good one!

Matt
    Hi Matt,

We will be videoing the workshop and a whole lot of other activities. See video link I posted.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• hello82
    replied
    Hey there Bruce

Sounds like a really good time ! I was planning on being there this year and had it all worked out, but alas, work issues of course shifted right into that time slot. Hopefully next year. All the planes there I would love to see.

Will the workshop being videoed? Would be great to see also!

Have a good one!

Matt

Leave a comment:

• 2022 USA GPS Nationals - June 4-11 - Exciting News!!

Dani Aeberli of ChocoFly will attend the USA GPS championships!! Now is your chance to learn from and fly with one of the top GPS pilots in the world, at one of the best soaring venues in the USA.

Dani will conduct a GPS workshop offering tips and techniques for GPS competition.

There will be an array of the top GPS sailplanes on hand: AN-66, ASW-17, ASW-17S, ASW-22, ASW-12, AS33, ASG-32, Antares, Arcus, etc., plus Avanti, Appollo 46, Sharon, Skywalker and more.

Towing service provided by the best tow planes and pilots in the West!

Come enjoy the great scenery, flying environment, camaraderie, food and refreshments!

Montague, CA. (near Oregon border) Practice June 4, 5; competition Jun 6 - 11.

Bruce DeVisser ohmktg413@gmail.com 408-921-1900
    Rosenthal Models USA
    ChocoFly USA Dealer
Working...
X