X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen so many beautiful planes flow by some talented pilots

Comment

Four full days of fantastic.

Some huge lift, great flying, a murky Thursday morning, good friends, 500m tows, a beer on the deck, and perfect event cap big blow slope conditions to end the day on Saturday. Thanks to Jim for having us all back.

I hit the road at 4AM this morning and the ride to CT has never been easier. Although all the way home I was battling a new addiction for which Stéphane and Len he get all the blame. Triangles! Those damn triangles! I’m needing some triangles

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	47182

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

I put in some triangles early this morning before the winds picked up on Light Class. Kind of funky lap keeping it in the slope lift. More of a boomerang course with a dash out of the lift and back for turn 1. I missed the good conditions you had on Wednesday.

I also took advantage of the MD Gas Tax Holiday to fill up at 3.73 on the way home before crossing into PA.

Comment

Hey Great to see everyone again and fly fly fly. Thanks for all the tows, tows, tows. Yeah loving this triangle course new game! Love the idea of trying it on a sloping day too like Mike did, but never had a chance before it got too windy on Sunday. Did really enjoy sloping the powered Fox for few hours and doing steep arching S turns though before hitting the road home. See ya in Salem!

Matt

Comment

First video of the season! More to come!

Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Felt good to be back flying on the mountain!

Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Batch of picture I forgot to share

summer Cumberland get ready!!!
                Stéphane
                Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

Working...
                X