Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARCA 13th Annual Aerotow October 7-10, 2021

Pilots,

NARCA will host our 12th Aerotow Event October 7-10, 2021 at Epps Field in Harvest, AL. We hope to see a lot of you there with your sailplanes and towplanes! Register here https://www.scalesoaring.com/narca-registration

Our Event Director will be Tim Batt. The Event Flyer is attached below, along with a few photos from the 2019 event.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you again especially since we had to cancel last year's Event.

Al Clark

You know I'll be there AL!

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

It wouldn't be the same without you!

Comment

You can get your Turbine Fix!

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Yes, I need that badly!

Comment

see you guys there... hotel booked, went cheapmicrotel in huntsville

is there a list started for those going.. might be thin for some are going north to ny i think
            Last edited by horsefeetky; 09-14-2021, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Assuming I have something in flying shape, I will be there Friday/Saturday. Thursday may end up being a build/repair/program day for me

Comment

often planes for sale at these events... buy and fly.... but either way come pull up a chair and hang out just for the conversations... hope to see a few new flyers from the south i have yet to meet..then its on to cumberland in nov for the last flights of the year as far as travel goes..

Comment

Just in time, finally got the new correct nostrils on the PC-6!

SCC AAA TT TN
                  Attached Files

Comment

cool exhaust

Comment

What color is that toenail polish Jeremy? Looks good on you...

Comment

• Swiss1
                        Swiss1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good observation, not my feet! I was out of town at a wedding, and I got my daughter to take the pics, so I could show a friend!
                        But I will ask her for the name of it and pass it on to you Lol

Does anyone know if someone plans to bring something with a trainer box? I know we've had some curious onlookers before, but I don't recall there being something available to give those new folks a taste on.

I'm thinking something simple like a radian.

Comment

I'll bring a Night Radian along, I will have Aeroscouts for sale, they are the best and most sold beginner planes with SAFE!

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

We are here and towing, after all that rain we had, a beautiful day yesterday, and a very Sunny forecast for the rest of the week!
                          So get out here and fly with us!

Jeremy
                          SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
                          X