No announcement yet.

2021 South Carolina Aerotow 12-15th, August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

les powell and myself had a great time.. maxed out my highest yet on the goldsmith skylark 2417 feet on a 1k tow up.. the heat got to me after 40 or so min or i could have made a day out of one tow........great hosts and meeting the other flyers in that area was a pleasure.. ky will return but at a later date in hopes of cooler weather next year.. christian did a wonderful job keeping this together in the heat and humidity. we all go our fill of tows and laughs.......

Comment

Awesome aerotow! Christian ordered ‘cloud streets galore’ and the order got switched to ‘cloud streets beyond sanity’! Lift was amazing! That was fun! Thanks Christian! It was great seeing everyone and thanks to Christian, Mark, Gunnar and Bill for the tows. The club prez, Russ, was awesome helping folks.

Comment

could not get this site to allow the cut and paste of the video link.. i know it works but it wont accept it here sorry

Comment

Are you trying to post the youtube link? If so, keep trying or email me the link at kd4jaz@gmail.com

Comment

Here's a video from Scranton SC...
            www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8d11le2FX4

Comment

yep that is the one it wouldnt let me share it. i also sent it to your email

Comment

Got it.........thanks. Do you have any of the aerotows?

Comment

Sam did a very nice video of the event. You can find it on YouTube. Just google "South Carolina RC Aerotow" on YouTube. Try to copy the link.

Comment

No video of my tow plane!

Comment

Working...
                    X