Dutch aerotow May 2021 - photograph album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch aerotow May 2021 - photograph album

We had a great time and good weather, here is the pictures I took during the week end
    Last edited by Steve P; 06-03-2021, 01:10 PM.
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

Looks like you guys had a great event Stephane....sorry I had to miss it...
    kevin

Comment

looks like you guys had a great event Stephane....Sorry I had to miss it...
      kevin

Comment

yup exactly , ...looked like a super great time, thanks for posting Stephane...gotta love aero towing! Looking forward to retirement (or lottery) so I can really do the "full circuit"....

best
        Matt

Comment

Thanks to Stephane, Rolly and everyone else who put on this event! Fantastic site and great soaring conditions in a beautiful location. Will go down in history as the first US aerotow where a turboprop towplane was used. I hope to return soon.

Comment

• Steve P
            Steve P commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad it was a great event. SKSS had Charlie’s turboprop towplane as I recall.

• Swiss1
            Swiss1 commented
            Editing a comment
            And I too have my Jetcat Turboprop, used at many events!

Here is a video of my ASG29 during the event to gauge the flying area : gorgeous!!

Stéphane
          Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

Here is my contribution to the Photos

Google
            https://photos.app.goo.gl/SKZiBduhyHDuoRFs9

Dropbox (just click "Or continue to website")

Click image for larger version  Name:	Holland Aerotow Summer 2021-65.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	44758
            Last edited by bgarrison; 06-06-2021, 01:33 PM. Reason: Added Dropbox link for those that do not use or want to use Google

Comment

Here is a Vimeo Link to my short video montage of the 2021 Dutch Aerotow. 4K footage captured with four different cameras.

Vimeo will not try and get you to sign up unless your on your phone or tablet then they will suggest the app!

Comment

Amazingly beautiful video, excellent editing and music....Kudos to Bgarrson...
                kevin

Comment

Working...
                X