No announcement yet.

2020 Clover Creek Aerotow Sept.17th-20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be there and can’t wait! I have a, new to me, 4.5m Reiher to maiden.

Comment

I am registered, will be camping and enjoying Tina's lunch and dinner. Looking forward to getting there

Dan

Comment

I was too busy flying to get photos The best lift day was Sunday right after lunch with cloud streets forming from horizon to horizon but, unfortunately for me, I had to make the trip home. Tina , David, Skip and Gil put on a great event, again! The field is the best! Thanks for having us! I hope Gil’s father-in-law is okay. Gil had to leave early for an emergency.

Comment

Tom has all the pictures..........what you waiting for Tom!
          The New Musger Mg19a "Steinadler" was maidened, and a re maiden of the Arcus with no problems, as well as John Bradley's Hemple Ka6, that's the one with the illegal Swiss Cross
          A big thanks to Tina for allowing us to come to this dream site, better grass you will not find at any other venue, plus lunch being served right on the flight line and a not to be missed dinner at the Cookhouse. Our thanks to David, Ashley, Gil and Skip for all their hard work, making this a must go to event with great people and great memories! Can't wait to be back next week with Swiss Miss for the Fun Fly and some more flights on the Musger

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss1 View Post
            and a re maiden of the Arcus with no problems
            The story I heard doesn’t exactly agree with that statement! 😬🤪

TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

I knew some one would tell, and and I can guess who! The Re Maiden, was a success including the subsequent 5 flights my me and JJ! However my gear did not deploy on the last flight on Sunday and as everyone was shouting GEAR GEAR GEAR, I flipped the switch several times and finally looked away from the plane to check the radio, and next it was heading for me, over me and landed in the pits, as luck would have it, it brushed across my Decathlon and just barely nicked the prop and no damage other wise to the Arcus! It is ready to be flown again this week at Clover Creek Fun Fly along with more flights on the Musger, Can't wait That is the full story, but there is always some one else's perspective, remember I was twiddling sticks

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

My lips are sealed and always have been!

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss1 View Post
                  I knew some one would tell, and and I can guess who!

SCC AAA TT TN
                  It was you! You goofball!
                  TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

That matches up to what I heard, for the most part anyway.
                    Len Buffinton
                    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
                    X