Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clover Creek Aero-Tow 12-15 Sep 2019

Hello everyone,

I am delighted to inform you all that we will indeed be having another Aerotow here in Toone, TN for our 5th year in a row.

This is by far our favorite event we have here at Clover Creek. With so many incredible memories that are made each year we are absolutely determined to keep it going and grow.

Registration is now open so please sign up!
    Pilot Fees are:
    $15 a day
    $50 for all 4 days
    Lunch will be served each day.
    Most of you know we have rooms and bunks available for our guest. They do fill up quick so get them while they are available!
    $50 a night which includes your dinner, a hot shower, and a good time.
    breakfast will also be available for you.

Primitive Camping is also available.
    $15 a night
    $50 for all 4 nights
    Showers are available in the hanger for our camping guest.

To those who haven't been here please come enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
    For those who have, please invite your buddies to come join us!
    The More The Merrier!
    Also, We have a air conditioned hanger for pilots to store their gliders in for convenience of not having to pull them apart each evening. More time for soaring!

And yes we have a tow plane!!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email myself at : davidmoser90@gmail.com or Gil Major at : gilrmajor@gmail.com
    Gil

Gil R Major
    912 604 1087

hows the drive in for bringing a camper there.....is it a bit like cumberland or smoother.. worry about tearing off the plumbing under it.........hope to have my bidule going by then doing the maiden next sunday........

Comment

• Snatch
      Snatch commented
      Editing a comment
      great place for rv. ive taken our 45ft class A many times...

No problem getting your Camper in, it is dead flat and the field has a large entry!

Jeremy

SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

great see you there

Comment

I just got registered. Looking forward seeing you guys again.

Comment

OK guys get your stuff together, only a week away, we are busy working away on Snatch's Bidule 170, after his little mishap with the Pawnee in Winamac
          I will bring along some extra Night Radians if anyone is inetrested in one please let me know now, Turbine you are already covered on one including batteries!
          Tom and I will be bringing our Turbo Timbers on Floats for the Pond Combat! If anyone wants one or for that matter anything else let me know ASAP.
          You can call The Model Box 205 978 8787

Looking forward to seeing everyone for this great event

Jeremy
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
          X