No announcement yet.

Clover Creek Aerotow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those coming from outside the local area there are 13 bunks available in the ‘Party Barn’ for $30 a night, which includes bed linen, breakfast and dinner. The First thirteen emails to me - mailto:gilrmajor.cca@gamil.com- gets a bunk, and please bring your own towel. Yes, the bunkhouse has HVAC.

10 Bunks are in one room with two full baths
    3 Bunks in another room - Suitable for a family - Shared full bath
    2 Beds in another room - Suitable for a family - another full bath
    1 Room with one bed - Suitable for Husband & wife - uses one of the full baths above or the cook house bath
    Gil

Gil R Major
    912 604 1087

Comment

Clover Creek is looking spectacular as usual!

4 100cc or bigger Tugs will be on site with dedicated Tug pilots

There are still some bunks available.

Come join us or come learn all about Aero-Tow
      Gil

Gil R Major
      912 604 1087

Comment

If it meets John's approval I will have the Turbine Porter ready to tow!

Jeremy and Ben
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

I'll get to bed and breakfast in Jackson late afternoon Thursday then will drive to the field so I can assemble my beauties (well... one is pretty and the other... well... it flies 'pretty' good!) and have 'em ready for Friday. Yes... I wanna get some flyin done this weekend!

Comment

• Asher Carmichael
            Asher Carmichael commented
            Editing a comment
            Shouldn't be a problem, Michael!

Originally posted by Swiss1 View Post
          If it meets John's approval I will have the Turbine Porter ready to tow!

Jeremy and Ben
          SCCAAA TT TN
          Only if he get to fly it
          Gil

Gil R Major
          912 604 1087

Comment

The Aero-tow starts tomorrow and we already have 6 pilots here with and 7 Tugs. Swiss-1 is in the work shop working on Snatch McCloud's Pawnee, sorry Snatch.

I am thinking we are having a Tug In
            Gil

Gil R Major
            912 604 1087

Comment

Christian and Mark have been up now 40+ minutes
              Gil

Gil R Major
              912 604 1087

Comment

Swiss -1, in his words, "did 4 circuits with full spoilers and was still climbing"
                Gil

Gil R Major
                912 604 1087

Comment

Snatch - 3 tanks of gas on the same prop
                  Gil

Gil R Major
                  912 604 1087

Comment

• Snatch
                    Snatch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Unprecedented!

As we start to come to an end of a GREAT weekend, I must say THANK YOU to all helped us and participated in the inaugural Clover Creek Aero-Tow. Asher, Swiss 1, and Jim Thank You for bringing us in the world of Aero-tow and the support during the event. Snatch, the Pawnee performed flawlessly all weekend, Thank You! (Swiss ask me to add - and with only one prop)

San Antonio, Greenville, St Louis, Birmingham, Vero Beach, Dallas to name a few of the cities represented this weekend here in Toone Tennessee.

8-11 September 2016 is tentative date for 2016, mark you calendars and joins us.
                  Last edited by Gil R Major; 09-20-2015, 03:07 PM.
                  Gil

Gil R Major
                  912 604 1087

Comment

There is no way to give Clover Creek facilities and especially John and Tina the thanks and appreciation other than Fantastic. Every thing is off the scale.

I also want to thank Gil and Skip for all the hard work and commitment to make this a very special and must do event.

We had 4 days of perfect weather and plenty of lift. So much lift by 4pm every one had enough.

Plenty of space for storing the planes at night.

The runway of Bermuda cut to golf couse fairway level and perfect.

Thanks again for an awsome event.

Comment

I guess you made it home Chris! Or are you still driving around in circles in the field
                      Could not resist.

Jeremy and Ben
                      SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

The trip home was longer than planned. Had to make crop circles for Skip.

Comment

Originally posted by Gil R Major View Post
                          As we start to come to an end of a GREAT weekend, I must say THANK YOU to all helped us and participated in the inaugural Clover Creek Aero-Tow. Asher, Swiss 1, and Jim Thank You for bringing us in the world of Aero-tow and the support during the event. Snatch, the Pawnee performed flawlessly all weekend, Thank You! (Swiss ask me to add - and with only one prop)

San Antonio, Greenville, St Louis, Birmingham, Vero Beach, Dallas to name a few of the cities represented this weekend here in Toone Tennessee.

8-11 September 2016 is tentative date for 2016, mark you calendars and joins us.
                          Oh NO PLEASE! I planned to come up next year but that weekend after Labor Day is almost always the Dalton Scale Heli event that I have been going to for 7 years now.

Comment

HELI event........YUK
                            Len Buffinton
                            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X