Peter goldsmith 4.7m skylark sailplane 100% ready to fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter goldsmith 4.7m skylark sailplane 100% ready to fly

This is a kit built peter goldsmith designs skylark with a little over 15' wingspan and powered with a turnigy g46 brushless motor and has all good servos and wired with all the newest spektrum smart gear so it has full range telemetry and smart info along with the gps module for even more great telemetry! Such as pack percentage and esc temperature, motor rpm and amperage as well as vario, altitude and ground speed plus many others as well! It also Comes with a new 5000mah 4s smart pack that allows for many climbs up to altitude and it also has a small skid dolly that allows you to ROG or takeoff without a tow plane! It's in great condition and well built and as per the manual. I finished building it last winter and have flown it many many times so everything is trimmed out and the cg is perfect! This bird is extremely light weight and thermals amazing even the lightest of conditions! I absolutely hate to sell such a great and amazing flying sailplane but with another very large 40% peter goldsmith kit I have just about finished building I really need to make some room for it plus I also need the funds for all the electronics for the new build. so unfortunately I must sacrifice one of my favorite sailplanes so I can finish my next big build! Local pickup only or can deliver to a reasonable distance from the muncy pa area or the cumberland, black dirt, windy ridge or muncy aerotow events i will be attending every year! . Any questions please call or text anytime Dustin McKay at (607)-2443366
    Attached Files
Working...
X