Baudis models 4.2 meter windex powered sailplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baudis models 4.2 meter windex powered sailplane

Up for sale is a super unique all composite Baudis models 4.2 meter wingspan windex 1200 powered sailplane! It comes 100% ready to fly with a brand new spektrum 10 channel telemetry receiver that has the GPS module for vario, altitude, air speed, pack voltage and many other telemetry options. This sailplane also has a new eflite power 90 brushless motor that runs on 8s lipo! Also includes 100amp castle esc. It also has a brand new 4000mah life batterie for the receiver as well as 2 brand new spektrum smart 4s lipos with series adapter to run 8s. It comes with all servos installed and it is a full house sailplane that has flaps ailerons and spoilers all on separate channels for different landing, camber and reflex setup options. It has a tow release as well as a drop out nose wheel option for ROG takeoffs. All in all it's a great flying sailplane and the only reason we are selling it is because we are trying to fund a new tow plane build otherwise I really didn't want to sell it! In asking $1500 obo 100% ready to fly spektrum or $1200 without the new receiver, gps module and the 3 new batteries! Any questions please call or text me Dustin at (607)244-3366 and the sailplane is located in the muncy pa area and I am willing to meet you within a reasonable distance! Also it's way too big to ship!
    Attached Files
Working...
X