Shooter F3b from Fischer, Double Carbon layup $900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooter F3b from Fischer, Double Carbon layup $900

I have an F3b Shooter. This was one of my primary F3b models about 10 years ago. This one is a double carbon layup with a custom layup fuselage that is stiffer than the stock Shooter fuselage. My personal best with this model is 13.25 seconds in speed. It is not the spreadtow layup on the Shooter that I flew a 11.98 second run for the first ever sub 12 second run in competition.

The model is set up for LIFE batteries with all JR servos. I know the fuse servos are DS3121SA servos which are not HV servos. I am not sure which DS398 version is in the wing, standard or HV. It has the usual scratches from lots of F3b flying. The nose could use some touchup. One spot on the top of the wing has some scratches from some shipping somewhere along the way.

I can deliver to Cumberland in November. $900 for a great flying model. It goes fast but also it's probably one of the best F3b duration models I have flown. Click image for larger version

Name:	Shooter DC (2).jpg
Views:	163
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	48600 \ Click image for larger version

Name:	Shooter DC (1).jpg
Views:	118
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	48601

Wings just plug in. They are RDS linkages.

The V-tail is also two-piece. So if you take it apart it doesn't take very much space. The wing bags are included.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shooter DC (4).jpg
Views:	186
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	48605 Click image for larger version

Name:	Shooter DC (3).jpg
Views:	188
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	48606

Comment

The 1450 Hyperion LiFe actually tests out OK.

Comment

Working...
      X