several giant scale bnf "spektrum" gliders for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• several giant scale bnf "spektrum" gliders for sale

it is with great sorrow i am posting these planes up for sale. i have had a major adjustment to life and i need to sell a few planes first to go then with one or two left i will keep those they all are great flyers and wonderful planes.
    click on pics for details

cumberland or perry ga swap delivery available but no shipping.

the blanik is from kevins green monster recovered and flaps eliminated
    the skylark most have seen flying by jim or myself great thermal hunter
    the asw20 has only been flow a few times from a dolly does have tow release it is a solid flyer and lands smooth
    the tg3 was jim dolly's and i aquired it only at the fall cumberland tow.
    the prices are what i have either recently paid to purchase them or what a market value is imo

top is hangar9 blanik used with all the fuse mods for strength. pwr safe 12ch telem bubble wing and tail bags.w/vario 750.00 (sold )
    second goldsmith skylark built by jim dolly. rtf spek 9ch telem w/vario 4 cell 5000 single for motor. bubble wing and tail bags 2000.00(sold to les)
    thirs hangar9 asw20 4 flights 9ch spek telem rx 6s5000 single for motor. spoilers revoc wing bags. 1900.00(keeping)
    goldsmith tg3 built by jim dolly rtf spek 12chpwr safe telem w/vario no bs battery packs for rx bubble wing and tail bags.3800.00 wings are 9 foot
    3800.00(for sale only at full price.or i am keeping it. it is flawless)
    Last edited by horsefeetky; 02-22-2022, 12:26 AM.

Sent you a PM.
    Mark

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Open the picture showing the four gliders on the rack the description has the prices the Skylark is now sold

Comment

So what is the price for the TG-3? I looked at the pictures as you said but it doesn’t show a price for the TG-3 in the comment…..neither my iPad nor my desktop computer will show it.
          TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

ad is updated tg3 still available at full price bnf spektrum with rx packs

Comment

Alright…..never mind. If you don’t want to tell me the price for the TG3 that’s fine……whatever you think you edited it did nothing…🙄
              TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

• mlachow
                mlachow commented
                Editing a comment
                He put the 3800 price on rcgroups ad

Thank you Mike…..
              TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

i can see the price when i go to the edit mode and i have tried to get it in the typed info area with no luck

Comment

all are spoken for except the tg3 and it will be at cumberland in a few weeks should anyone want to check it out.. great flyer and great condition.. 3600 no rx 3800 with pwr safe spektrum rx

Comment

Working...
                  X