Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Rare Schaffer Modellbau 4.5 Meter Span Grob G-103 Twin Astir ll Kit

FOR SALE: Super rare Schaffer Modellbau 4.5 mtr. Grob G-103 Twin Astir ll kit -- $775

Only selling this gorgeous kit as I'm funding another project. The wings are foam, then fiberglass sheeted with very nice obechi skins -- very high quality, strong and straight. Leading edges and tips on both the wings and stabilizer come pre-installed by the manufacturer, a big time saver!

White gelcoat fiberglass fuse. Clear canopy with binacle insert for finished look.

This kit is a lot of sailplane, RARE and fully complete as sent from the manufacturer in Germany. Comes with rolled plans and instructions.

If adding spoilers or a retract are desired, ICARE sells both quite affordable and suitable for a sailplane this size. These were my plan...
    Retract - https://icare-icarus.3dcartstores.co...l-_p_1104.html
    Spoilers - https://icare-icarus.3dcartstores.co...ers_c_232.html

Prefer NORWALK, CT LOCAL SALE or meetup in the CT/NY/NJ region.

I will, however, ship anywhere in the conus at buyers expense and buyer choice of carrier. FYI: Box dimensions: 91x14×14 Weight appx. 17 lbs.

Thanks for looking. Happy to answer any questions. Please message me here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	94.9 KB ID:	46614
    Last edited by Steve P; 12-19-2021, 05:38 PM.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Contact me please

Comment

• Steve P
      Steve P commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent you a PM

• Steve P
      Steve P commented
      Editing a comment
      Checking back with you on this…

Replied to your message

Comment