Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Goldsmith Slingsby T-45 Swallow, New in Box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Goldsmith Slingsby T-45 Swallow, New in Box.

This is a brand New Kit, the box was just opened once for inspection, so it is complete!
    I can bring it to Cumberland if I have an interested party.
    Retail on this kit is $900 before shipping and I'm selling it for $700!
    You can call me at The Model Box if interested. 205 978 8787

Click image for larger version  Name:	Slingsby.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.6 KB ID:	46227

Jeremy

SCC AAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 10-26-2021, 08:02 PM.

This kit is still available!

Comment

Reduced to $600!

Comment

This is a picture of the Swallow I built from one of these Peter Goldsmith Designs kits. The Swallow is a great flying sailplane that is easy to build, easy to transport, and easy to assemble. Two-piece wing joins to fuselage with a carbon rod (one bolt each side holds wing panels to fuselage). Stab/elevator assembly mounts to the fuselage with one bolt and elevator servos are mounted inside the stab so there is no mechanical linkage to hookup. Although this is a 1/3-scale model, it breaks down to a very reasonable size for ease of transportation. Wing ribs and 1/32" plywood sheeting are laser cut and quickly build into a smooth strong structure with very little sanding. The Swallow will handle a fairly wide range of weather conditions and thermals well in light air. This is a great price for this kit!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swallow1.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	46758

A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Working...
        X