Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DG505 For Sale HF ModelBau CZ. 3.64 M. Bind and Fly at,.... now SALEM?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DG505 For Sale HF ModelBau CZ. 3.64 M. Bind and Fly at,.... now SALEM?

Hello , I have been flying this off and on for a number of years. Nice flyer all around. I can bring to Cumberland if someone wants it.

The size of this glider makes it a good candidate to get into scale soaring. As the kit comes with molded wing tips mounted with winglet, you have a high aspect ratio glider with a great LD and exceptional thermability. The HQ airfoil has very smooth and forgiving flying characteristics. Also easy to hi-start, it likes it behind a tow plane for thermal duration flying and awesome on the slopes. It is easy to do tight circles without tip stalling out.

This is not a kit, the model comes completely built. The wings are glass reinforcement sheeted foam. The wing tips/winglets are hollow molded Fiberglas. The high gloss, gel coated Fiberglas fuselage has the wing joiner carrying tubes and control linkage installed. Tail surfaces are finished. Radio requirements included already are two micro servos for the ailerons, three regular servos for the elevator, rudder and airbrakes. An servo installed for aerotow. Also installed servo for retract wheel but the retract needs some work so I have it locked in down position, with the doors off.

It has been around the block but still flys great. The canopy frame is messed up, but I have extra form canopy plastic parts if you are inclined to rebuild the frame.

Comes with wing bag and 2 lady pilots, JR receiver.

Could bring to local NE events time permitting, or ship at buyers cost.

Here is video of someone flying same ship, different actual model, on a slope.

This is "HF DG 505 slope glider" by Cocktails and Cruising on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

$600 bind and fly

thanks

Matt

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7515.jpg Views:	0 Size:	280.2 KB ID:	46191
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hello82; 04-27-2022, 07:57 PM.

If anyone is interested in this bird, I could bring along to Cumberland, let me know asap.

thanks
    Matt

Comment

I'll have this at Salem, CT this weekend Thursday - Sunday if anyone is interested. $650. RTF

thanks
      Matt

Comment

SOLD Enjoyed this plane a lot, especially the last time she flew on the slopes of Cumberland.

Comment

Working...
        X