Hanger9 ASH 31 6.4m FES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger9 ASH 31 6.4m FES

Built with all airborne equipment recommended by Horizon Hobby including HV servos. Spoilers and retract have been converted to servo actuation and retract has been upgraded with Aviation Concepts carbon fiber side plates. Factory airframe assembly issues have also been addressed and remedied by Horizon Team member. Damage from mid-air in leading edge of left wing has been professionally repaired. Florescent trim is faded and easily re-sprayed - will include can of Tamiya PS-24 florescent paint. Includes wing bags. Has aerotow release and separate bungee launch hook. Assembly/flight manual is available as .pdf online. This glider flies amazingly well, and literally jumps off the ground taking off under its' own power. Reliable, fun to fly airplane. Fly whenever and wherever you want to and at aerotow events fly early in the morning before the tow planes are allowed to run, and again late in the long summer evenings after the tugs have to stop. Climbs well in small, weak thermals. Here is a link to an air-to-air video of this glider self-launching, flying and landing at Cumberland this past July.

9th Annual Cumberland Summer Soar Fun, July 15-18. Highpoint Aviation Airfield. Chasing Bill L's ASH-31 over and around the field.

$2500 for glider including 6s 4100mAh propulsion battery, but without Jeti radio/telemetry equipment or flight pack batteries.

$2700 for RTF glider with propulsion battery, 2 - 2s 5000mAh Rx battteries, Jeti CB200 power distribution unit, Rex 12 receiver, R3 receiver, Mvario2 and magnetic switch. Program for transmitter also provided.

Will Not Ship - willing to drive part way if that helps.

hi bill
    can you post a pic of the LE repair just wondering if it is noticable also it reads as you have filled the spar area in the wing is that correct.. we have a swap meet next weekend i might just have to gather some funds for this one. i already have a giant glider to bring home from cumberland waiting on me so let me see what i can get done.
    joe in ky

Comment

Joe - the picture of the left inner wing panel shows the repair. If you look closely at the LE halfway between the spoiler and the end of the panel, you can see an area that looks cream colored, that is it. Stephan Ruelle filled the voids in the wing spar/skin area and it passes the nickel tap test. Let me know if you want more pics...
      Bill
      Last edited by Soaranator; 10-21-2021, 05:11 PM. Reason: Forgot 1/2 of a sentence....

Comment

Will be bringing this model to Cumberland

Comment

Did it sell ?

Comment

Working...
          X