This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold! Horizon Hobby ASH 31 New still in box with most everything to build

I am selling a brand new, not started, still in it's original box, Horizon Hobbies ASH 31 6 meter scale sailplane. Also included is almost everything needed to complete the build minus a receiver. I will not separate out any of the items. Everything listed below is brand new and in it's original unopened package:

Included are: NIB ASH 31
    4 Spektrum A5060 servos
    2 Spektrum A70550 servos
    1 Spektrum A7040 servo
    Spinner (part number EFLP16080FA) Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0529.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.1 KB ID:	45706 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-0530.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.6 KB ID:	45707
    16x10 carbon folding prop (HAN495512)
    SPMVR5203 Dual Output Regulator
    EFLM4060B Power 60/470KV motor
    Phoenix Edge 80HV ESC
    4 SPMA3007 48' Heavy duty servo extension
    3 SPMA3006 36" Heavy duty servo extension
    4 SPM3005 24" Heavy duty servo extension
    4 SPMA3004 18" Heavy duty servo extension
    3 SPMA3003 12" Heavy duty servo extension
    2 SPMA3001 6" Heavy duty servo extention
    Full set of replacement wing and fuselage bags from Horizon Hobby (the silver ones that don't leave marks on the surfaces) still in the shipping box.

I can bring this to the aerotow in September in Wichita. I will exclusively list this on Scale Soaring for today and the next following 2 days and then will span out to other R/C platforms to give people in this group first crack. I don't want to ship this so if you are coming to Wichita, or live near Minnesota, or know someone coming to either state, we can make the transfer happen! I haven't dug around the box to see what production line number this is. It's probably inside the box somewhere.

Again, this kit has NOT been started and is ready to be assembled for ROG electric flying fun.

Tim

Asking $3500 for everything.

This glider has been sold.

Comment

Working...
    X