This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - NIB EMS Quintus available at Cumberland July Event

Fit and finish are of the same level as Baudis and the other top manufacturers. Price is in the same range as those too, but this one is here and has a lot of extras included.
    I need to make space for incoming inventory.

For Sale:
    EMS Quintus 6.1m, 1:3.75; profil Aerotech M23108G for wider dynamic speed range, better thermaling, higher glide speeds. This is the AQX GT-R Version: full CFRP + CFRP D-Box wing with cross-linked CFRP; very strong for extreme performance.

Fiberglass and Carbon fuselage; hollow-molded glass/carbon 4-piece wings (plus winglets) and tail; wings have monoblock retention system; 3 servos per wing half; wings are pre-wired; TEK probe mount and tubing installed.

Finished cockpit, instrument panel, removable seat pan, canopy lock/release, sliding vent window, scale sprung retract with brake installed, full dust cover; nose tow release installed. Possible to remove tow release and put a Torcman FES drive in the nose - I can supply that also.

Lighting: configurable Ultra-bright light system completely installed and mounted; 4 LED panels in the wing servo covers, 3 LEDs in fin, control board in cockpit. Flash the LEDs from your transmitter to ID your plane in crowded skies or if you lose sight. See the lighting at the end of the KTW flight video below.

Padded wing bag holds wings, tips, winglets, and Elevator/wing rod bag. Separate fuselage bag – only 2 bags for everything

Model photos: http://www.ems-modell.com/index.php/...-quintus-6-10m

Flight video: FES version GT-R: click on link at bottom.

KTW Flight video: https://youtu.be/kxMS0WZ6UUo
    (this video is up-and-go version but performance is same)

List Price $6125.00 Asking $5,000.00

If interested please contact me.
    Bruce DeVisser
    Rosenthal Models USA
    San Jose, CA
    ohmktg413@gmail.com
    408-921-1900
    Last edited by Scalesoaring; 06-25-2021, 04:58 AM.
Working...
X