X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valenta Salto H101 4.5m Sailplane NIB

SOLD, thanks.

Hello Guys,

Back up for sale! Please, I kindly ask, if you want me to hold this for you for a future delivery, I am going to ask for a 20% non-refundable deposit, otherwise the first person to pay for it will get it. Thank you for understanding.

Well I am going to commit to purchasing a larger CNC router in hopes that I can produce larger parts and molds for a couple of airplanes I want to design and I am going to sell a few items I have around to help offset the cost a little for the new CNC machine.

Up next is my NIB Valenta Salto H101 4.5m full composite sailplane. Purchased this year from Soaring USA and I still have the original shipping box. I did take all the components out of the box to inspect and looked at all the items and put it back into the box. I did quickly assemble the model for the picture and everything fits together perfectly. This is brand new and nothing has been done to it yet.

Since, I do have the original box and packing materials, shipping is feasible, but I paid $196 in shipping just to get it from California to Idaho, so shipping may be very expensive since the box is so long. I would prefer to meet for delivery and willing to drive 200-300 miles radius from 83642, Meridian, ID for delivery. If a buyer wanted it shipped, all associated shipping and insurance fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I will make sure it is boxed up just as I received it.

Price is $1,100. Thanks for looking .

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1151.JPG Views:	281 Size:	211.4 KB ID:	42636 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1210.JPG Views:	255 Size:	239.5 KB ID:	42637
    Last edited by Spookyeng; 01-03-2021, 06:17 PM.

Still available and I am willing to take $1,000 for the airplane plus shipping or local pickup or meet. This price is firm and I believe is a fair price. Thanks.

Comment

Off topic, what size CNC and make are you going to purchase?
      Gunny
      Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

if your cnc will cut 5/8" plywood i will have you cut some sides for dolly's i have a master template on paper to go by..24" 16" high

Comment

Originally posted by gunny11 View Post
          Off topic, what size CNC and make are you going to purchase?
          Hello Gunny,

I am hoping to purchase the StepCraft Q408 with a full 4' x 8' capability with vacuum hold down. Here is a link to the machine I want..https://www.stepcraft.us/q-408-cnc-system

Comment

• gunny11
            gunny11 commented
            Editing a comment
            excellent choice! Germans make good products.

• Spookyeng
            Spookyeng commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Gunny, I currently have the Stepcraft 840 D-Series Machine and really like it and the customer service is World Class, so I want to stay with the same make! Talk soon!

Originally posted by horsefeetky View Post
          if your cnc will cut 5/8" plywood i will have you cut some sides for dolly's i have a master template on paper to go by..24" 16" high
          Hello,

Thanks for the interest. I can certainly help and my current machine can handle that. It is 24" x 36", so if you have a master template that you can scan or send to me with dimensions, I can create the CAD file and cut for you with no issues. I would need to pick up a sheet of 5/8" ply, but they have that in stock locally. I also have shipping boxes that size already. Please send me a PM and I will send you my number and we can go from there. Thanks.

Jason
          Last edited by Spookyeng; 11-03-2020, 12:51 AM.

Comment

SOLD, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X