X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valenta Salto H101 4.5m Sailplane NIB

Hello Guys,

Well I am going to commit to purchasing a larger CNC router in hopes that I can produce larger parts and molds for a couple of airplanes I want to design and I am going to sell a few items I have around to help offset the cost a little for the new CNC machine.

Up next is my NIB Valenta Salto H101 4.5m full composite sailplane. Purchased this year from Soaring USA and I still have the original shipping box. I did take all the components out of the box to inspect and looked at all the items and put it back into the box. I did quickly assemble the model for the picture and everything fits together perfectly. This is brand new and nothing has been done to it yet.

Since, I do have the original box and packing materials, shipping is feasible, but I paid $196 in shipping just to get it from California to Idaho, so shipping may be very expensive since the box is so long. I would prefer to meet for delivery and willing to drive 200-300 miles radius from 83642, Meridian, ID for delivery. If a buyer wanted it shipped, all associated shipping and insurance fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I will make sure it is boxed up just as I received it.

Price is $1,100. Thanks for looking .

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1151.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	42603 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1210.JPG
Views:	359
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	42604

FWIW for anyone interested in this deal, these are superb flying sailplanes and like most all Valenta products build very robust (strong). Lands well and no bad habits.

I absolutely love mine and it will be the first plane I pack into my trailer for the upcoming Cumberland Soar For Fun with the hope the slope lift will be pumping. Flying it there on the slope over the past two events was an absolute blast.

Good luck on the sale.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve P View Post
      FWIW for anyone interested in this deal, these are superb flying sailplanes and like most all Valenta products build very robust (strong). Lands well and no bad habits.

I absolutely love mine and it will be the first plane I pack into my trailer for the upcoming Cumberland Soar For Fun with the hope the slope lift will be pumping. Flying it there on the slope over the past two events was an absolute blast.

Good luck on the sale.
      Thanks Steve, I appreciate it. From my first impressions, the model looks beautiful and very strong. I had no desire to sell it, but I want a 4' x 8' CNC router to start producing larger molds and airplanes and the CFO aka "wife" said, "Sell that glider you have sitting on the shelve and we can talk about the rest of the funding for the machine" LOL! Thanks and talk soon!

Jason

Comment

This is sold pending pickup. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X