This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eflite blanik 4.2m arf pnp

i have flown this last year and it is a winner. ver little hager rash but yes it has some. and the covering on the wings could use a reshrink. wrinkles smooth out in summer sun so i never bothered. it has spektrum servos throughout see pics.. rx not included. balances well with 4000ma life or 5000ma in windy days...

it does have the reinfocement bulkhead under the main wing tube installed for added assurance.

fuse cradle not included

revoc wing and tail bags included only at advertised price.. i have another older blanik i can make use of them on. glad to arrange meeting at most aero tow events in the mid east, cumberland, ama site, etc.

call if you need more info. 859-396-0532

paypal ok but you pay 3% fees.. or a small deposit via paypal and cash balance on delivery.........

dont think this will last long. hard to get a nice 4.2m glider for any less than this amount........
    Attached Files

What is the price?
    Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

sorry steve 1200.00 with revoc bags no rx....im keeping the green monster to rip up the sky this year. and making use of the bidule too. recovered and outfitted my road runner with zdz40 for smaller towing use.. see you guys soon if weather hold for cumberland.

Comment

reducing price without wing bags delivered to cumberland or other aero tow near me in ky

950.00 pnp no wing or tail bags.

Comment

had a few trade offers that didnt meet my needs so here is one last price reduction to 875.00 pnp no wing or tail bags included and it has to be picked up here in ky i can drive to a major city here to meet if that helps. im near i-64 and i-75 in the lexington ky area.............happy flying to those that can get out. for others build something nice to show off later this year.

Comment

this did get sold..

Comment

Working...
            X