Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New ALL GLASS Duo Discus 6.06m Beauty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New ALL GLASS Duo Discus 6.06m Beauty.

For sale is a brand new ( just arrived) DUO DISCUS XL kit from RC Flight Academy

The story.

After seeing this model in Cumberland a over a year and a half ago and drooling over the fit and finish of the model I decided to order one, along with a DG 1000 from RC Flight Academy in Germany. I contacted Etieene at Icare-rc and he placed the order. As with all sailplanes from Europe, it takes a MINIMUM of 6 months and a realistic timeframe of 9 months to a year to receive the planes. This order didn't disappoint in that department. It was close to a year before these two beautiful sailplanes arrived.

BUT..... In the meantime through a sequence of events, I obtained the model I originally saw in Cumberland a year and a half ago. The difference in the Duo Discus XL Im now flying has an Electric Ducted Fan unit installed, where as the kit Im selling is a pure sailplane.
    I'm tempted to keep this one and fly it too since its much lighter than the EDF version I have now, but it doesn't make sense and I have the DG 1000 to assemble.

If someone is looking for a fantastic flying sailplane that has a perfect fit and finish, this is your chance to get one without waiting a year.
    Ill sell it for the invoice price I paid. price is firm unless you want to pay more, then I'll consider it.

$4702.00. Local pick-up or delivery to an event (contact me)

Invoice

Duo Discus XL, 6.06m all molded, base kit
    Bottom of wing in blue RAL 5002
    Duo Discus XL, 6.06m, cockpit interior,7 pces moulded parts with all sticks, lever, windows
    Duo Discus XL, 6.06m, scale instrument panel set
    Complete FEMA retract assembly with 112mm wheel, brake, wheel cover and bow, soft mount shock absorber
    Flat rate retractable landing gear installation, and tail wheel Flat rate, to fit canopy to frame and fit it to fuselage, install latch and paint
    Flat rate, airbrakes assembly, rudder and elevator

USD 4,702.

Len
    860-395-8406

Lbuff1@comcast.net
    Last edited by Steve P; 01-21-2020, 03:42 PM.
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby
Working...
X