Sailplane balance stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailplane balance stand

A few years back Jeremy ordered some CG balance stands from Germany. I wasn't smart enough then to get one so I've asked him if he can place another order. He said if there is enough interest then he can place an order. So please chime in here if you would like one.

Here is the link for the stand, the RSW 45 Pro.

Dan

i use this one that has laser pointers for balance point on the pivot point of the stand.. easy to use and being made of metal it handles even the 50 pound bidule 170.......however it does cost much more...

With our model aircraft rapidly evolving and getting larger, we at PRCJ felt that it was time for a proper and safer CG stand to be built. Introducing the PRCJ Advanced CG stand!   The team at Pacific RC Jets wanted to keep the stand simple, but ridged and easy to use, for all types and sizes of aircraft. This is a ver

Comment

I have an RSW 45 Pro that I got through Jeremy on the first order and use it quite frequently for both F3J/TD and scale aerotow models. It will balance a 30 lb KV Shark or a 4 lb Explorer equally well. It's well made and easy to set up and use. Folds nicely for storage. You do need to keep an eye on the vertical post screws, they tend to work loose which isn't good for accuracy or rigidity. All in all, a good tool worth the cost.

Comment

Working...
      X