X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im considering selling my bidule 170 new never flown bnf spektrum or pnp

SOLD TO STEVE K

so i will be attending the july aero tow with my blaniks to fly but due to a changes in my wifes work i am going to offer this up just in case someone wants a great tow plane. read below for details and if needed call 859-396-0532 in ky i can bring it along for buyer if agreed upon sale prior..

bidule 170 arf
    3 ply fuse bottom from tail to rear trailing edge of fuse. lots of hysol and cross braces installed in tail also. put a hatch on bottom of tail in case any tail weight was needed but i ended up balancing perfect with no lead needed in any place.
    just started the da 150 twin tonight for the first time. jtec mufflers and mejzlic 3 blade prop 5 inch carbon spinner all balanced together and indexed should you take things apart.
    all hv savpx sb-2230sg through out with giant size spektrum car servo for steering.
    steering has custom build servo saver
    giant dubro main tank and smaller header tank
    dual 2s 5000ma hard case roaring top lips for rx
    single 4000ma life spektrum rx pack for ignition with opti switch on tx
    reinforced landing gear mounts
    reinforced firewall and cross braced fuse top.

this thing is a beast and hate to not fly and enjoy it but i do have many other toys and this was the last one i assembled so i figure it should be the first offered for sale and keep the rest.

i have spektrum power safe telemetry rx in it now with gps unit.

pnp ready to fly with your spektrum tx and i can provide the setup file you will need to trim flight it and tweak it to your switch location needs......... $$$ 3500.00

or no rx or gps module add your rx and setups ..............................................$$$ 3300.00

email me for video of it running and inside fuse details.. ishu4u2@gmail.com
    Last edited by horsefeetky; 07-15-2019, 12:12 PM.

sold to steve k

see you in a few days at cumberland...........

Comment

Working...
    X