This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Hangar 9 ASW-20

Only about 2 dozen flights on this recently built glider. Has high voltage Spektrum A5060 servos for rudder, elevator, flaps and retract. HV Spektrum A7050 servos for ailerons, and HV Spektrum A6150 for tow release. Has voltage regulator for electric airbrakes, the retract was converted to HV servo operation. One Click connectors for wing connectors. Ballast in nose is easily removable if you want to add the motor. I also have the cockpit tub (not installed) the instrument panel, motor mount, bags for wings and manual.

Currently set up with Jeti radio gear. Has Jeti CB-200, Magnetic switch, EX R12 and EX R3 receivers plus M vario EX. CG is set for 2 - 2s 5000mah lipos that are not included.

No damage history. An easy flying and good performing scale ship - the perfect first giant scale glider. I can deliver to Cumberland MD Summer Soaring, July 18-20, or meet you a short distance from Boston. There are still plenty of aero tow events on the East Coast - come and enjoy the fun!

$1500 with Jeti equipment, $1200 with servos only.

Will not ship

any thoughts of a trade for a 1/3 scale pawnee with zenoah 80 with custom mufflers for power.. can remove rx and battery packs if you do the same i would swap with you at cumberland. the pawnee is in great shape and never towed with. had some rash on one L.E. and fuse bottom edge from transport but well repaired and flying as always.

Comment

I see a Cumberland two-way swap coming! Kevin K. buys the Pawnee from you, you buy the ASW from Bill. Bob’s your uncle,
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Perfect solution Steve. I've got a small car with a roof box - the ASW-20 wings don't fit in the box and have to go in the car which is not-so-good and the reason it's on the block. I'm pretty sure a Pawnee isn't going to fit, need cash to fund new projects. Thanks for the offer... Kevin?

Comment

kevin has 3 of them now and no need for another........but it was a good thought..............

Comment

I will be bringing this glider to Cumberland - I'll be there Thursday.

Comment

if my buddy les and i can find a buyer for his pawnee we will give your glider a great home.................

Comment

Glider has been sold!

Comment

Working...
                X