No announcement yet.

40% scale Schueler-Fleckstein AS-W 15b with Axel pilot $4000.00 plus shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40% scale Schueler-Fleckstein AS-W 15b with Axel pilot $4000.00 plus shipping

$4000.00 All molded with just a few test flights flown by Daryl Perkins. Build blog at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...stein-AS-W-15B. Includes 40% scale Axel pilot and all cockpit accessories, seat, control stick, sliding vent window, instruments. microphone, etc. Cockpit is unfinished. Included are 4 custom hatch molds for wing servo hatches, but I I never made the hatches. Should be a couple hours of work for anyone with composites experience. Top bottom dual blade spoilers, retract and nose tow release. Also includes custom wing bags for wing, horizontal and rudder. Landing gear gas shocks were replaced during build with OEM shocks with matched part numbers. Buyer pays shipping. I already have a rugged custom shipping crate for the glider. I will pack the glider well. Shipping should be less than $200.00. I can help you source a shipping company if you like. Lots of photos on the build log, and more flight videos on my youtube channel. This glider is a work of art and extremely rare. I never fly it, hopefully it will find a buyer who appreciates it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0100.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	26230
Working...
X