This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMR trainer 50 + DLE-85

As I am moving to a bigger Tow plane I have for sale a turn Key utility tow plane: an AMR Trainer 50.

Plane is powered up with a DLE-85 with canister, equipped with 10 HS-645MG all around, including throttle and choke. Plane has also a kill switch.

Plane has done two light seasons of towing, in good condition, couple dents on the covering linked to handling.

Can offer the plane with or without 12 channels spectrum power safe Receiver (AR12120)

Can deliver it on my way to Cumberland this summer or this fall. Shipping would be complicated and expensive but feasible

Plane is one of the easiest to fly and land, very stable making it a very good pick for a first towplane. Can tow any scale ship up to 6m and more with two good pilots.

1150$ with receiver
    1000$ without receiver
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

Plane could be delivered also in Vermont or Delaware if it help

Stéphane
    Stéphane

Comment

Hell of a deal I think....Good luck with the sale...might even buy it if it were closer !!!
      Kevin.

Comment

Stephane,
        Are there landing flaps on this plane?

Comment

Yes there is flaps on the plane

it is an easy plane to land without flap already with a very docile airfoil

and with flap you can really slow it down to a ridiculous speed.

Couple people on the forum are or have owned one they would probably agree 100% with my statement

Stéphane

Stéphane

Comment

Here is a picture if the plane shortly after it was built.

A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Working...
            X