1:2.5 SCALE ASK-18 by Tom Bode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:2.5 SCALE ASK-18 by Tom Bode

The view from the other side of the pond.......

Moin Leute, Winterzeit ist Werkstattzeit, bei mir jedenfalls, und nun bin ich soweit den Bau meines aktuellen Projektes hier zu dokumentieren. Da es mich sehr reizte einen Segler in Gemischtbauweise zu realisieren, bestellte ich mir vor ca. einem Jahr bei Alexander Schleicher den kompletten...

These guys have more talent in their little finger than I have in my entire body!! What a dream to not only have the skills to go from a full CAD design to fabrication, but the shop equipped to do so as well. Fantastic stuff!!

Comment

Simply Amazing. It is almost a shame to have to cover that kind of work up.

Comment

Thanks Asher,
        I just spent an hour looking through the thread.. Now I HAVE to get to the shop...

Great stuff

Len
        Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Wow, this build is beyond words, inspired. Looks like the builder used to work at the Porsche or Audi factory, totally precise.

Comment

Tom is a very talented and general nice guy. Tom does have a whole line-up of very nice and precisely manufactured vintage model kits.. I take it that the ASK18 will be produced as kit in the near future too.

Here is his website: http://woodwings.de

Comment

I think Aerosente used to 'carry' some of Tom Bode's kits. They are very nice!

Comment

Anyone know how I can convert the language from German to English on that site?
                Very impressive work displayed there!

Comment

Jim you can use Google Chrome browser and type the website address into the area for translating. Chrome will display the entire website translated. Hope this helps.

translate.google.com

or I've already done it for you

Cheers, Thompson

Comment

Thanks for that RS.

Comment

Working...
                    X