Dustin and the boys Aviation concepts 1/4 scale 233 finishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustin and the boys Aviation concepts 1/4 scale 233 finishing

First time posting here but hopefully many more to come!! This is a foam core wing version of gunnys famous 233 that the boys and I are finishing! We received it on a trade and it was already framed up but that's it. We have finished the final parts on the fuse and have the covering on and done now as well! We also have one wing panel just about finished! Cutting into the beautiful sheeting on the wings is definitely intimidating but gunnys instructions are spot on and have made this build so enjoyable to this point! Here are the pictures thus far! And I know I really suck at taking pictures and remembering to take pictures so please bear with us we will get better!!

Looking great guys!
    Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Wow that's awsome guys! I guess we will be seeing it this year.
      Gunny
      Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Thank you guys! We are really excited for this one! We are hoping to maiden it at the spring cumberland event fingers crossed haha

Comment

• mlachow
          mlachow commented
          Editing a comment
          A little more than two weeks to go.

Progress on the 233 is coming along nicely! All covering is done. The wiring is finished up and cg and control throws are all set! Just a few small details left and this bird is ready to catch its first thermals!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Way to go fellas, Looks fantastic!
              Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Working...
              X