Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glider It Jeemo

Glider_it Jeemo.

Only technically a sailplane IMHO -- on landing. Motorglider?? As a moderator even I'm not sure if I should have posted it in the "other" category.

The fuselage is built around the turbine fan. Fast. Cool. Damn noisy! SoaringUSA is a dealer if you need one.

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Looks like my style. Drool.
    Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

if you go to the glider-it facebook page and see the jeemo in yellow top carbon bottom and canopy that is mine. it is on the bench for winter work.. might take some time as it is a great fit and finish arf but the prefab work is lacking. lots of tedious things to assemble like the rudder post not being installed in the fuse end and the hinge pockets not cut in the LE of the rudder so it will wait for me to have an entire weekend for working on just the rudder assembly.

should be awesone flyer using the bungee from stephane

order one up kevin or take this off my hands and get it flying im in no hurry as i dont have a spare x45 turbine for it right now.. prefer the x45 over the k45g3

btw it has a solid steele wing joiner

Comment

pics from the factory prior to arriving here
        Attached Files

Comment

Building right now what you see in the video below - using a Glider_it custom airframe / 100XBL / CnC mount (thanks Steven S. :^).

It will serve double duty; because of our consistent slope conditions throughout the year, the turbine can be removed in less than a minute (two M5 mounting holes and one 10mm hole for single fuel line / 3pos connector). The fuel line / connector are pushed into the fuselage, a flush button cap snaps over the hole and its ready to throw. If conditions warrant, the 2 litre fuel tank can be filled with water as ballast.

With 100N on-hand, I don't think I'll need a dolly to launch.

Last edited by Parallax; 12-17-2020, 12:11 AM.

Comment

now that is a beast. mine is a toy at 3m and 45n turbine........but it fits the budget better.. also im told there is an edf version of the jeemo in the works via soaring usa.....updates soon i hope. sure is tight to work inside the jeemo fuse where the pipe and turbine go...........

Comment

The art of component placement :^D

Comment

Working...
              X