No announcement yet.

need help with up and go JK-KLAPPTRIEBWERKE K25 EVOLUTION HIGH-END SELF LAUNCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with up and go JK-KLAPPTRIEBWERKE K25 EVOLUTION HIGH-END SELF LAUNCH

so im trying to figure out this up and go system in a 7+m glider of les powell's i need to understand how to wire it and make it go up and down alone from power on mode. it currently goes up and begins to ramp up throttle to full on its own when swiitch is set to up. then when you flip switch to down it ramps down to no pwr then retracts.. this is how it is set from previous owner. i need help if anyone has had one fo these fine systems.. email direct with info. ishu4u2@gmail.com

Did you get the help you needed? I'm not familiar with these units and can't help with your specific question, but I have run across some information which might be useful.

Unfortunately it looks like JK Klapptriebwerke may have gone out of business about a year ago, but there are still a couple of installation instruction documents left on the website which may be of interest. They're in German but Google Translate works great: http://www.jk-klapptriebwerke.de/con...ct/k25/k25.htm

There's an email contact address in the installation document that is worth trying if you still need help.

There's also bound to be a lot of information on the rc-network.de forum if you do some searching, especially with a browser that has Google Translate installed. Here's a post with further information and a further contact phone number: https://www.rc-network.de/threads/jk...-bezug.778680/

PS Some of the up-and-go systems are intended to work from only a single switch and do everything else automatically, so it could be that your unit is working as intended. In any event, let us know what happens!

Comment

i removed the control system from the unit and went with a sequencer designed in my tx to open and close doors as well as up and down of the mast and included a throttle cut feature during the up and down movement. it works great now.. but i can get the dx18 and the power safe 20ch to configure the needed mixes and channels for all the surfaces.. still a work in progress. im posting here in a few looking for help doing the rest.

Comment

Have Len e-mail you the program for his JS-1. I programmed the up-n-go complete with throttle cut on the EDF, so it wouldn't be running during raise or lower movements. Would take some time to go through it again. It definitely was not overly intuitive , as I remember.

Comment

had help from rcg guys and got the sequencer working great with throttle cut as you mentioned...love it.............

Comment

Working...
          X